Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where exactly are you located?
• Cajun Unlimited is located at 42748 Hwy 23, Venice, LA 70091. We are in the heart of Louisiana culture and cuisine and located just south of the Venice Inn and Highway 23 mile marker 1.
2. How can I get there from New Orleans International Airport?
• At this point we do not offer transportation from the airport. The airport has a full range of rental car options available.
3. How can I contact you?
• We can be reached at (504) 234-2573 or (504) 270-5986, or via mail at info@CajunUnlimited.com42748 Hwy 23, Venice, LA 70091. Food Services can be reached at (504)534-7700.
4. What types of fish can I expect to catch on my charter?
• The waters of southeast Louisiana are abundant with a variety of species. Please visit our Fishing Charters page for more detailed information.
5. Where will we fish on my charter?
• Simple answer, we follow the fish. Our location in Venice allows us to access all of the passes of the Mississippi river, and our local guides know the waters very well.
6. What types of boats are used on charters?
• We have 24’ bay-boats and our boats fish up to 4 anglers, and each has a small head on board.
7. How do I make reservations?
• To book a trip at this time please call us at (504) 234-2573 or (504) 270-5986 or email us at info@CajunUnlimited.com.
8. What is included in my charter trip?
• A charter trip alone includes all expenses of the boat, captain’s fees, equipment, bait (artificial and fresh market shrimp), a bagged lunch, and fish cleaning. Live shrimp may be purchased for bait at market price when they are available.
9. Where can I stay for my charter trip?
• There are a number of places that have rooms available. Please contact us if you need assistance in booking lodging for your charter.
10. Do you offer any packages for corporate customers?
• Our corporate packages can accommodate up to 25 and are completely customized to
meet the needs of our customer.